Grab your Discounted Brushez™ Hygienic Toilet Brush And Holder Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush Soft Silicone Bristle while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Tired of using the filthy toilet brush? This Brushez™ Hygienic Toilet Brush And Holder Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush Soft Silicone Bristle will change the way you feel about handling the toilet brush. The built-in hollowed-out breathable base catches excess water and sewage, the ventilation slots in the drip tray allow water to quickly evaporate and no water accumulates underneath allowing the Hygienic Toilet Brush And Holder Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush Soft Silicone Bristle to dry quickly and keeping it sanitary. The soft silicone rubber head can easily penetrate into hard to reach spots in the toilet and thoroughly clean stains. The soft silicone rubber head will not scratch the toilet surface, hair and other debris will not easily accumulate and is easily rinsed. No other toilet brush comes close to this Hygienic Toilet Brush And Holder Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush Soft Silicone Bristle so don't hesitate to buy one now.
A toilet brush is a tool for cleaning a toilet bowl. The modern plastic version was invented in 1932 by William C. Schopp of Huntington Park, California, US and later patented in 1933 by the Addis Brush Company.
Generally the toilet brush is used with toilet cleaner or bleach. The toilet brush can be used to clean the upper area of the toilet, around the bowl. However, it cannot be used to clean very far into the toilet's U-bend and should not be used to clean the toilet seat.
In many cultures it is considered impolite to clean away biological debris without the use of chemical toilet cleaning products, as this can leave residue on the bristles. By contrast, others consider it impolite not to clean away biological debris immediately using the toilet brush.
A typical toilet brush consists of a hard bristled end, usually with a rounded shape and a long handle. Today toilet brushes are commonly made of plastic, but were originally made of wood with pig bristles or from the hair of horses, oxen, squirrels and badgers. The brush is typically stored in a holder, but in some cases completely hidden in a tube.
Brushez™ Hygienic Toilet Brush And Holder Toilet Bowl Cleaning Brush Soft Silicone Bristle Features:
- Toilet brush holder features ventilation slots that allow water to quickly drain and evaporate so it will never grow mildew and give off bad smells.
- TPR brush head is soft and wear-resistant, decontaminating and non-staining.
- TPR material does not scratch the toilet and tightly fits the toilets nooks and crannies keeping it clean and meticulous.
- Shape of handle is designed for a secure, comfortable grip
- The holder has internal hollow wall-mounted design
- This brush sits in its own holder when it's not in use. Perfect for storing the brush out of sight.
- Type: Cleaning Brush Set
- Color: White
- Size: 410 x 90 x 135mm/16.14” x 3.54” x 5.31”
- Net Weight: 320g/11.29oz
- Material: PP + TPR
- 1 x Brushez™ Hygienic Toilet Brush
- 1 x Wall Mounted Toilet Brush Holder